Website Content Strategist | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Website Content Strategist
Clemenger BBDO is a full-service agency offering a full suite of capabilities including brand strategy, integrated creative development, CX, digital services, CRM, PR, design, shopper and activation. In the last 12 months the agency has been named World's most creative agency at Cannes Lions and D&AD.
We're looking for a passionate Content Strategist to work on one of our main retail clients to translate always on communication and special campaign moments to their online channels. You identify what language the user speak, how we can talk to them effectively and how that translates to the e-commerce website and email marketing campaigns
We are looking for a driven individual who has understanding of ROI and insight into current content trends. You are passionate about a user centred approach, understand the modern consumer and have know-how on email and web best practices.
You will be responsible for putting forward which content will be created, when it will be published, and how it will be exposed to the user. You will set each campaign's voice online and determine the tone that will be used when addressing users in various situations. You will work with marketing managers, digital producers, program managers and designers to execute initiatives.
You will map out user journeys and flows, device messaging matrices and plan campaign moments. You will develop hypothesis, plan multivariant testing initiatives, interpret results and put optimisation recommendations forward.
Prior experience in retail / e-commerce content is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly renowned and creative agency where you can grow and develop your skills and really push forward in your career.
- Takes creative briefs and identifies how they roll out in owned channels
- Creates messaging matrices and user flows
- Identifies what content should be created to best drive sales and inspire the customer
- Intimately understands business priorities and how they connect to pop culture trends and media
- Drives optimisation and ensuring that the web platform is delivering results according to business objectives
- Possesses critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes communications / sales effectiveness.
- Adept in problem solving and follow-through.
- Develops client relationships and consult on content best practice
- Executes multiple projects simultaneously
- Applies an omni-channel lens across all campaigns identifying opportunities for campaign amplification and digital execution
- Works in collaboration with Clemenger BBDO's digital team of Digital Producers and Designers as well as the digital team of our client
- Ensures that the final results always meet or exceed client expectations
The ideal candidate
- Has a strong analytical background and fluency in Google Analytics enabling you to understand results and trends to develop a data-driven strategy
- Can roll with the punches and has a flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where you were required to quickly and efficiently react
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of success in creating digital content strategy ideally in retail / e-commerce
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
We currently have TWO open positions for this role so if you know of anyone else in your network please feel free to refer them to this page.
We can only accept valid working visas
Please apply today with a cover letter and your resume
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week