Test Analyst | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a seasoned Test Analyst to ensure quality across all digital output. Working with a team of talented engineers you will instil confidence that all work has been thoroughly tested before it moves into production.
By implementing best practise and evangelising cutting-edge testing techniques you will ensure the highest quality of digital output for the agency.
- Develop test scripts, mapping back to pre-determined criteria
- Setup, design, implement and maintain automated tests in our continuous integration process
- Log defect issues from test failures
- Identify product weaknesses and provide insights to engineers around potential fixes
- Analysis test results including troubleshooting, replicating steps and problem determination, and articulate them back to engineers
- Over 3 years' experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience testing enterprise level web and mobile applications
- Experience with formal testing documentation and procedures
- Experience in raising and managing defects in JIRA
- Knowledge of browser behaviour
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with a range of manual testing tools
- Experience testing within an agile scrum context
- Experience with functional testing across Content Management Systems such as EpiServer, AEM and Silverstripe
- Experience integration testing webservice APIs
- Experience with testing Google Tag Manager and other analytics solutions
Technical knowledge (desirable)
- Selenium(Java or C# ) or QTP experience
- HP Unified Functional Testing or JIRA experience
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence & Bamboo)
- Good knowledge of Accessibility, SEO & Security
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week