Performance Media Executive
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Performance Media Executive
Australia's leading communications group specialising in marketing to rural and regional audiences is seeking a highly motivated media professional to leverage client communications across paid, owned and earned channels to improve business outcomes.
This role is within the media team at Redhanded, a key pillar in this full-service agency's strategic offering. The requirement is to provide accurate, timely and relevant client customer business forecasting, reporting and data analysis to meet ongoing operational needs, growth and to support key decision making across the client portfolio.
Reporting to the Media Manager, this full-time position will require someone with a minimum of 2+ years of experience.
The role requires a candidate well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition and who is passionate about remaining up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing, with vertical exposure to regional, retail, food and health is key.
Approach & Attitude
As a team player who has a skill for understanding and responding to clients' needs by delivering best in class media planning, buying, analysis and reporting, the successful applicant will be responsible to support the day to day account management and implementation of campaigns.
- A ‘can do' attitude to all tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organisational skills and an ability to multi task
- An ability to communicate with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally
- A proactive and ambitious eager to learn personality
- An understanding of the media landscape
- Analytically minded with an interest in finding insights from data
- Keen eye for detail with a focus on accuracy
- An ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure & deliver to deadlines
- Respect, honesty and integrity are key attributes that will see you fit into the Redhanded culture perfectly
- 2+ year industry relevant experience in a media role with digital media buying experience
- Ability to plan, manage and set up Google ad campaigns, GA management and Social media campaigns
- Must have experience in Programmatic activity
- A solid understanding of Google tag manager and Doubleclick is essential
- Datorama campaign reporting dashboard experience preferred but not essential
- Exposure to Roy Morgan, Helix Personas, Google Analytics and other audience analysis tools for insights and profiling
- Ability to produce high quality campaign reports
- Ability to use financial platforms such as BMD and/or Enterprise
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills essential including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week