Studio Senior Designer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Studio Designer
We're looking for a Designer/Creative Artworker to work within the studio of one of Australia's most creative integrated agencies, Clemenger BBDO.
Our creative teams produce outstanding and award-winning work across a diverse range of brand categories tourism, FMCG, QSR, financial services, entertainment and many more. This senior Studio Designer job will see you working within brand guidelines to create designs and layouts for all our clients across print, press, OOH, static digital, presentations, POS, packaging and many other collateral items that may cross your desk. An impeccable eye for detail along with a strong foundation of design will be needed for this role.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a growing team with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work. Your passion for developing and creating outstanding market leading work to the highest standard will stand you in good stead for this role. As a Studio Designer, you will be an active participant with the creative teams in design and creation of all projects from initial concepts through to final production.
- Work closely with the Production Resource Manager and relevant Account Managers to receive briefs and turn work around quickly with a high level of detail
- Develop artwork across a range of collateral including presentations, OOH, POS, print, press & static digital all in line with clients' style guide requirements
- Create accurate finished art, with a high level of attention to detail across typography, layout and design
- Work to tight deadlines under high pressure
- Strong time management skills across multiple projects and the ability to prioritise multiple deadlines
- A proactive approach to request information from relevant sources, well ahead of time to ensure you can complete the objectives of each project
- An ability to proof check all work before it heads out the door
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Expert level skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on the Mac
- Minimum of five years' agency experience
- Strong creative artworking experience, with an excellent understanding of print pre-press
- Flexible and can-do attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Good understanding of branding and working with brand style guides
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills
- A collaborative approach towards work - this includes contributing as a team member in all meetings & workshops and valuing and respecting the input of others
As the Senior Studio Designer at BBDO you will be able to develop strong relationships within the agency founded on a culture of honesty, respect and reliability. Your excellent communication skills will see you develop internal relationships and work collaboratively with account management and creative teams, print production and other studio team members.
About this company
Clemenger BBDO is Australia's most awarded Creative agency. As a network, BBDO has been recognised as the world's best for several years in a row. At Clemenger BBDO the three things we care most about are THE WORK. THE WORK. THE WORK.
Clemenger BBDO is proudly part of the BBDO Worldwide Network of 289 advertising agencies across 81 countries.
To apply for this role, or similar positions within the Clemenger Group please send your folio and CV across to Sandra Benskin Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week