Client Service Director
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The Head of Client Service role focuses on managing the agency relationship with its clients, and growing profitability of these relationships for both parties. The Head of Client Service is accountable for managing client engagements including the overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency's services. You will need to effectively manage the account from negotiating statements of work, fees and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms, with increasing ROI for the agency.
You are responsible for working and building relationships with senior members on the client side and report to the most senior people (General Manager / CEO) on the agency side.
As a customer intelligence agency, you will need to thoroughly understand the full range of services Perceptive offers and be able to work with multiple disciplines across the agency to strategically and effectively solve the client's business problems.
- Overall growth and development of clients across the business.
- Meeting profit goals on each client.
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the account teams and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Following agency policies and procedures.
- Keeping management informed of the status of accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Provides account team mentorship.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Maintains awareness and controls situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs.
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and corporate management.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the Agency to account management staff.
How would we describe ourselves?
We are forward thinkers who work closely together, are supportive to the core, and always encourage open communication amongst the office. You'll be joining a dynamic, award winning team who are on the path to taking the market research industry by storm. We are thoughtful, enthusiastic, and inclusive – so please no big ego's. We also love a cold beer on a sunny afternoon and we would like for you to join us!
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Direct applications will not be considered, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week