|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
This 12 month maternity leave contract. This role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in an advertising agency. We need someone with great customer service skills who can multitask in a very fast paced environment.
Clemenger Group is Australasia's largest and most successful marketing communications company,made up of more than 50 diverse advertising and marketing related specialist units throughoutAustralia and New Zealand.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Office Coordinator to join the IT team in Sydney offering support to our Australian businesses.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Office Coordinator will provide first level phone support and IT administration for Clemenger Group nationally. The IT department supports 1000+ end users in a diverse and challenging IT environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day helpdesk queries.
This individual will require a very mature and professional manner, on the phone and in person. An ability to multitask and handle this dynamic environment is essential.
- Manage incoming calls to the Helpdesk
- Log incidents and requests as they come into the Helpdesk (by phone and/or email)
- Review outstanding incidents and keep Agency staff informed of progress
- Manage Purchasing of all IT-related devices, software and peripherals
- Maintain Helpdesk procedures and policies
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in a Customer Service role would be highly regarded.
- Excellent phone manner is essential with fluency in spoken English
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential
- An ability to Multi-task
- Must be self-confident, enthusiastic and flexible
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and know when to escalate issues promptly
- Must work well in a team environment
- Be able to recognize patterns of in-coming tasks and escalate to Technical staff for their feedback and assistance
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week