|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is looking for a passionate and talented retail/fashion focused Copywriter to join our creative team in Melbourne.
Working with Art Directors and Graphic Designers, you will be responsible for creating copy and executing ideas to deliver effective, engaging creative campaigns as judged by the Creative Directors, Clients and the wider industry.
Your work will be created and produced with quality, insights and integrity. The work will range from the big brand and key seasonal moments, through to sales and events with literally a one day life. You will be responsible for everything from TV, radio, to direct comms, digital, press, catalogues and social. This is a true omni channel retail environment. Everything you touch will need love and attention from the most glamorous to the most immediate. The writing must be better than it has ever been done before and better than any other retailer in the country.
The workload is constant, the demands will be relentless. This is not a job for the faint hearted.
- As Copywriter you will be responsible for creation and execution of cut through and impactful campaigns
- You'll be required to work in a team with your art director and the wider creative department and other external creative partners.
- You will thrive on working in a fast pace, deadline driven environment and will always strive to deliver high standard, market leading work.
- You will be required to develop deep and enduring relationships with your clients, team, and external stakeholders.
- Develop a deep knowledge of your clients' business, including an understanding of their marketing challenges, business objectives and the role of creative in achieving those.
- Responsible for adhering to creative briefs, budgets and timings; attending all necessary agency and client meetings; proofing and checking copy as well as providing creative supervision of all production
Skills and experience:
- You will have at least 3-4 years experience working in a similar role, ideally gained in an agency environment and working on a retail or fashion brand.
- A passion for developing and creating market leading work to the highest standard.
- An understanding of current trends
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the industry, in particular around marketing and communication concepts and their execution.
- An excellent understanding of what makes for standout creative work and the ability to engage and demonstrate your ideas effectively.
- A strong knowledge of your clients' business and the role of creative in achieving their objectives.
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive and creative environment then please submit your application online.
Direct applications will not be considered, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: Unfortunately, work sponorship is not offered for this role. All applicants must have valid Australian working rights that does not require sponorship to work in Australia long term.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week