Senior Account Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity?
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
That's why we are looking for a new breed of Senior Account Manager
A Senior Account Manager that loves creativity, new technologies as well as getting to know and analyse customer behavior. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A day in the life
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with AD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary
- Production management of TV, OOH, Radio and display creative assets
- Management and optimisation of programs of work and/or platforms
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers
- Working in conjunction with the AD and GAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities
How will we know you are the one?
- Comes from a creative agency background and has an appreciation of the creative process, has the ability to write briefs & judge creative work
- Experience working across ATL& BTL campaigns, campaign execution and production (TV, OOH, Radio, POS)
- Experience in Loyalty & CRM
- Experience working within the Retail space an advantage
- Has a broad knowledge of paid media and ability to work with media partners
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR 2018: 4th most innovative company in Australia
Salary range: $70000 - $80000
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week