|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We're looking for an Account Executive to join one of our thriving teams.
In this Account Executive job, your role would be to support the team in the day to day running of the account ensuring that projects run smoothly and efficiently. You will need to demonstrate a passion for creative work and be prepared to put in the leg work to help make it happen.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading full service and CX agency where you can grow and develop.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Day-to-day administration of your accounts – you will be responsible for updating status reports, arranging meetings, including agendas, writing contact reports, maintaining shared files and guard books.
- Supporting your SAM/SAD in the strategic & creative development process – this includes opening job numbers, arranging creative briefings and reviews, briefing simple jobs, collating creative work, developing timing plans, internal trafficking of jobs.
- Supporting your SAM/SAD in the production process – this includes working with production to get detailed timing plans, production quotes, managing approvals and keeping the client up to date with progress.
- Supporting your SAM/SAD in the financial management of the account – raising estimates & purchase orders, budget tracking, contributing to the management of the JCRs and ensuring billings are up-to-date.
- You will be required to develop strong relationships within the agency and professional day-to-day relationships with various clients.
- Promotional fulfillment duties will be required from time to time (eg. Calling competition winners & distributing prizes)
In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following to your work:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects and a ‘sleeves rolled up' approach
- A great eye for detail – nothing gets past you!
- Sense of urgency and responsibility
- An ability to stay calm under pressure
- Relentless determination to see a project through to the end
- Passion for learning & optimizing as you go
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Demonstrates a passion for ideas and good creative.
- Naturally calm and collected under pressure.
- Solid understanding of working with different people.
- Excellent communication and upward managing skills.
- Eager to expand knowledge
- Sharp attention to detail – nothing gets past you!
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR 2018: 4th most innovative company in Australia
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week