Junior Designer (Digital and Print)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
eg+ is an established global production agency that has been providing design and digital services as part of the Clemenger Group since 2007. As an agency we believe in working closely with clients to help deliver effective communications.
With this in mind, an exciting opportunity is now available for Junior Graphic Designer to join our team based at 474 St Kilda Road.
As a Junior Designer you should be keen to develop your existing design skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of print and digital projects.
Print design skills:
- A good eye for typography and layout design.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Exposure to designing across a range of different print mediums
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Good knowledge and working skills with Adobe CC (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) for print and digital.
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
Digital design skills:
As a digital designer, you will work very closely with Digital Production, Account Management and our team of developers to conceptualise and create finished designs for landing pages, websites, email and Static/HTML5 banners.
- A conceptual thinker
- Across the latest trends in UI/UX
- Skills in responsive email and web design
- Storyboarding and designing animated banners
- Work well in a team environment
- Static and Gif Banner creation
- Good knowledge and working skills with Adobe CC Photoshop for pixel perfect digital designs.
Advantageous (though not essential) skills include:
- Basic understanding of Aftereffect and/or Premier Pro
- Working Knowledge of working in Sketch and Invision
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years industry experience working on design projects print and digital.
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be available to work a shift roster
You will be rewarded with a friendly team-based environment, where all members of the business work together to achieve great results.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and cover letter today.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week