|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is Traffik?
We fuse creativity and technology to create extraordinary brand experiences. Traffik is a digitally integrated experiential agency. We bridge the gap between live and digital using new technologies and innovation to enhance experiences and extend engagement. We work on a vast array of projects including experiential, sponsorship, physical/digital installations, apps, websites and content creation.
Adnews: Specialist Agency of the Year 2018
B&T: Experiential Agency of the Year 2016/17
Mumbrella: Experiential Agency of the Year 2017
We are looking for an experienced producer to join Australia's most effective brand activation agency, Traffik Group. The Traffik Group has a highly talented and innovative creative team with expertise across experiential & shopper activations.
As a Senior producer you are pivotal to the success of delivering a variety of production solutions for your Melbourne project management team and clients.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a leading experiential agency to bring your expertise to help grow our overall production offering. This successful applicant will lead development and work on some of Australia's most exciting brands, events and campaigns.
The successful applicant will have a proven success rate executing with partners the following projects:
- Bespoke builds
- Live activations at events or independently
- Pop up events
- Digitally led physical production
- High volume small goods
This role specifically entails the below key elements:
- Relationship Management broad partner base across key production pillars
- Managing the roll out of multiple projects throughout their lifecycles
- Working in conjunction with major event or property bodies, their operations teams and key stakeholders
- Managing broader certification and OHS of all executions
Production Project Management
- Collaborating with account service on timelines, agenda's, sign offs and client meetings
- Ideating with design on site, build and experience development and visualisation
- Working as a partner with creative to manage agency solutions and executions
- Working with digital production to support both team's executions
- On ground activation bump in, live activation and bump out
- Managing payment schedules, deadlines and negotiations
- Pulling together multi-supplier estimates in conjunction with other departments
- Tracking estimates, jobs and time across jobs
- Managing profitability of work
This role is encompassing the overarching responsibility for the production quality of the Traffik Melbourne Office.
The successful applicant will have outstanding, proven multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, workplace demeanour and attitude and be able to work amongst a highly integrated team.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week