Interactive and Digital Designer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
eg+ is an established global production agency that has been a part of the Clemenger Group since 2007.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an Interactive and Digital Designer to join our growing digital team.
As an interactive and digital designer, you will work very closely with our Digital Producers, our Account Managers and our team of Developers to conceptualise and create finished designs for landing pages, websites, email and HTML5 banners.
Required skills and background:
- Four years' experience, preferable agency
- A strong conceptual thinker
- Across the latest trends in UI/UX is a necessity
- Strong skills in responsive email and web design along with good knowledge of best practice
- Basic understanding of a developer's skill sets and web technologies
- Experience storyboarding and designing animated banners
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be able to present confidently to clients
- Ability to communicate multiple messages and complex information simply and beautifully
Advantageous (though not essential) skills include:
- Experience with using Sketch and Invision
- Skills in rapid prototyping
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and an understanding of
- Basic front-end development or email development skills
Your personality will include:
- Being passionate about future design trends and the industry in general
- Wanting to be part of a team and not seeing yourself as a 9-5er
- Being positive and detail-driven
- Taking pride in your work
- Being used to working to deadline with multiple projects on the go at once
- Being willing to learn new skills as the need arises
- Bringing an element of fun to your work
You will be rewarded with a friendly team-based environment, where all members of the agency work together to achieve great results.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and cover letter today.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week