|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
eg+ is an established global production agency that has been providing design and digital services as part of the Clemenger Group since 2007. As an agency we believe in working closely with clients to help deliver effective communications.
With this in mind, an exciting opportunity is now available for a Relationship Manager to join eg+ being able to work on a major global brand.
Experience and Knowledge
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, receiving briefs, and working closely with the production team and the wider business to drive great work.
- Minimum three years' work experience ideally in a similar capacity
- Have a sound knowledge of print and digital requirements
- Deadline driven, energetic and target oriented individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, along with a high level of organisation skills
- Media knowledge isn't a must however it is an advantage
- Sense of humour would come in handy
Approach & Attitude
As a Relationship Manager you will need to demonstrate great communication skills and decipher client briefs accurately. You will also need to have an understanding and appreciation of great design work and seek at all times to apply that to your role.
Key to this will be:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects
- Strong relationships with customers and agency peers
- Good organisational mind
- An ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
- Have passion for great work
- Make the client feel overwhelmingly loved by the agency
- Understand client briefs accurately and debrief back into the agency in a timely manner
- Understand client brand guidelines and keep up to date with changes
- Remains calm when plans change and provides options for revised course of action
- Communicates information, expectations and actions effectively between clients and agency
- Ensure client work is produced accurately, within contract/estimate and within deadline
- Co-ordinate all client meetings, and manage the team of resources available from the agency when required
- Maintain a disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving seeking assistance from the Senior Management team and colleagues when required.
- Maintain daily WIP reports and share with pre-determined personnel to ensure work is managed smoothly within the business
- Manages expectations of all parties through a project
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV and cover letter today.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week