|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Account Director - Integrated
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
We're looking an Account Director inspires those around them to always strive for better solutions, helping us to build the agency model all others will follow. A person who gets just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of your most senior clients.
In this Account Director job, you'll lead the development of creative integrated advertising campaigns across digital, TVC, radio, OOH, print and social across a spread of consumer focused clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading full service agency where you can grow and develop.
- Lead a group of accounts as a profitable business within the agency
- Harness the talent of the agency and proactively identify opportunities to put that talent to good use in helping clients solve their business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients and a go to person for helping them with their business issues
- Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- Foster a team environment across agency departments
- Partner with the new business team on pitches
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel integrated creative campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Loves to negotiate
- Enjoys speaking in public and has experience to back it up
- Is a natural leader who can foster and inspire strong teams
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Is a strategic problem solver
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR 2018: 4th most innovative company in Australia
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week