|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group's specialist shopper agency Raydar is looking for a talented Account Manager to work across one of their largest clients.
There is opportunity for growth within this role and we're ideally looking for someone to start from Wednesday 9 January 2019 (we are flexible on the start date for the right person).
Who are we after?
We're looking for someone who exudes confidence, is an out of the box thinker, organised and a natural multi tasker. Having previous agency experience would be advantageous as you'll understand the agency flow, deadlines and challenges.
With this account being one of the longest standing clients of Raydar, the relationship is strong and we are looking for someone who is also a natural at nurturing and strengthening relationships with your client and across the internal departments within Raydar.
You will be proactive, be able to work autonomously when required, and have a burning curiousity to learn from the more experienced team around you.
In turn, there is opportunity for growth in this role as we will be looking to support a talented Account Manager to step up into a Senior Account Manager role in the near future.
What makes this role unique?
It's an opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best talent in the industry and work across a diverse range of projects. You will work with a tight knit team (we have a very low staff turnover), no big ego's, and everyone is incredibly supportive and genuinely enjoy working together.
1.) Assisting the BD/GBD on their client
- Working with and assisting the BD/GBD on any and all aspects of a job in order to successfully complete the job, campaign or promotion.
- In these cases the BD/GBD will take the lead role on the project and the AM will assist by completing any specific task or tasks as detailed below in ‘Day to Day Account Management' to successfully complete each campaign.
- The AM will act as a backup and second point of contact for clients should the BD/GBD not be available for any reason.
2.) Day-to-Day Account Management
- Taking briefs from clients and providing reverse briefs where appropriate (once approved by BD/GBD)
- Setting critical paths and managing jobs to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Providing accurate quotations (as approved by BD/GBD).
- Trafficking and studio liaison of all work.
- Briefing creative on projects and follow-up.
- The AM is responsible for maintaining control over all internal activity on projects. This includes the writing of contact reports/status reports, job start orders, estimates/quotations, budget control, studio time tracking, job closing and the preparation of material for charging.
- Preparation of presentations (Power Point), daily correspondence, phones calls, emails, call reports etc.
3.) Co-ordination / Management of Business Partners and suppliers
- Co-ordination with the production manager on quotes and suppliers so as to successfully fulfill the requests of each job, campaign and/or promotion.
How would we describe ourselves?
Raydar is New Zealand's leading specialist shopper and retail communications agency. We combine shopper intelligence with creativity to form campaigns that connect with people and inspire action.
OUR VISION is to be the best ‘anything' agency in New Zealand.
Raydar is part of Clemenger Group – New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies. 26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network, that has local focus and truly values their staff.
Raydarians are: Creative, Positive, Thinkers, Brave and True.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Please apply via the job ad. Direct applications will not be considered.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week