|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The Research Consultant is responsible for the management of research projects and the servicing of client relationships.
What you will be doing
- You will be involved in all aspects of the research process.
- Interpreting data and predicting current and future consumer trends are key elements of this role.
- As research consultant you will be involved in researching the potential demand and uptake of new products & services as well as the ideal characteristics of these new products & services.Leading the relationship with a client throughout the lifecycle of a project, including the presentation of results and dissemination of these results throughout the business.
- Working closely with other researchers & account directors to create insightful work that provides clients with the clarity they need.
- Experience in a similar research or insights role
- Background in social sciences (Bachelors level at a minimum, post graduate level preferred)
- A strategic & analytical mind and the ability to see the insights behind the numbers
- High level of client management and servicing skill.
- Some form of international & multi market research experience preferred
- Exposure to both qualitative & quantitative research essential
- Confident in Microsoft programmes particularly PowerPoint & excel
- IBM SPSS experience or experience with a similar analysis software.
- High level of numeric accuracy with experience turning numbers into coherent, insightful reports
- Confident working in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- High level of analytical & data accuracy
- Sound communication and time management skills
Perceptive is Australasia's leading customer insights agency. The insights we have uncovered have driven some of the most well-known marketing campaigns, PR activations, customer experiences, product launches, brand evolutions and market dominations in the Southern Hemisphere.
Perceptive is part of the Clemenger Group, Australasia's most successful marketing and communication organisation. Together, we provide our clients with unmatched capability across the marketing services spectrum.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Direct applications will not be considered, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week