|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
That's why we are looking for the new breed of Account Director
An Account Director that loves creativity, new technologies as well as getting to know and analyze customer behavior. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
- Lead campaign from concept through to production, asset delivery in market, and amplification, ensuring client stakeholders and internal stakeholders are informed through the process.
- Work with publishers to discover and leverage potential partnership opportunities and assist with manuscript production and amplification.
- Day-to-day project management including setting up meetings, contact reports and timings, development of creative concepts, logistics, securing brand partnership and assisting PR and Production with events.
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Partner with media team to ensure any owned and earned aligns to media buys, to ensure optimised event and book sales, and report on success.
- Work with the Creative department to create unique assets and develop communications for the campaign and events.
- Find and develop amplification opportunities, leveraging existing brand, event, and media relationships to facilitate paid and earned opportunities.
- Analysis and Reporting: compile relevant data from partners to deliver holistic campaign reporting.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in a brand partnerships function.
- 5+ years of professional experience leading and managing projects to a fixed budgets and roadmap.
- Experience managing third-parties including media, talent agencies, talent direct, event organisers, and production partners.
- Experience is pitching ideas to third parties and partner brand.
- Strong negotiations skills and ability to collaborate.
- A desire to get the best outcome for the project and the client, through both creative and solution focussed thinking.
- Ability to manage and communicate risk throughout a project.
- An understanding of the publishing industry *would be a bonus.*
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week