|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Traffik is Australia's most creative brand experience agency. We fuse data, creativity and technology to create extraordinary brand experiences. We pride ourselves on our highly creative and innovative digital output and continually strive to deliver magical experiences with an innovative edge. No job is ever the same, and on some occasions, has never been done before. We're the best at what we do as shown by the accolades received over the past year including Mumbrella Experiential Agency of the year, B&T Experiential Agency of the Year and AdNews Specialist Agency of the year.
As Creative Developer you will be responsible for leading the charge on new-technology projects. The role will encompass problem solving and providing guidance on technical direction and feasibility of creative ideas, as well as getting your hands dirty developing applications and experiences. This is not a purely experimental role, there is a high level of output expected building digital products and deploying campaign related applications and experiences.
You will work directly with an in-house team of Digital Producers, back-end developers, UX specialists, creatives, designers and motion graphics artists. As part of delivery you will also engage and manage various contractors and external suppliers where required.
Communication and problem solving are key attributes of this role. You will be expected to form strong-working relationships with the creative department, event production and account service teams.
The role will report to the Digital Director and is a great opportunity for an experienced and energetic technical candidate who has capability to work autonomously or with teams to deliver innovative, award-winning digital projects as stand-alone activations as part of integrated campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- A passion for being highly creative with new technologies
- Ability to collaborate with creative to provide feasibility assessments and provide alternate recommendations
- 5+ years engineering experience within an agency
- Ability to managing multiple technical projects and tasks with ease
- Experience with technology at live events or activations including VR and AR
- Ability to write technical scopes, and communicate technical concepts user flows and systems diagrams
- Managing teams of developers and delegating tasks and modules as required
- HTML5, CSS3
- Unreal, Unity, C#, WebGL, Adobe Air
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Cross platform App Dev eg. Phonegap, Xamarin, React Native
- Experience with service platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
- Highly organised
- Excellent personal, communication, and verbal/written skills
- Highly creative
- Strong leadership skills
- Someone who makes themselves indispensable
- Valid Australian visa
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week