Junior eDM Developer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for a passionate Junior eDM Developer to join our amazing Digital team in Melbourne.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- To build eDMs and static landing pages.
- To deliver eDM campaigns and programs that follow CHE principles and best practices.
- Partner with designers, developers, producers, QA and UX/UI specialists to deliver a range of best in class digital projects.
- To work with the most popular B2B and B2C marketing automation platforms (Oracle Responsys, Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Campaign Monitor, Adobe Campaign, MailChimp, Taguchi)
- Keen to always learn new technology and functionality within the platforms.
- Be passionate in Data and Technology
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Attend internal or client meetings to take eDM briefs
- Partner with Designers and Producers to plan the approach for delivering the eDM campaigns / automations.
- Execution of the actual campaigns build.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- To design, build and/or test eDM templates ensuring optimal experience and performance across a range of devices and email clients.
- To build static HTML landing pages / forms to complement eDM campaigns
- To broadcast, distribute and report on eDMs from Marketing / Automation platforms.
- To follow best practice and brand guidelines for client marketing nurture programs.
- Advise on eDM template and campaign optimization.
- 1 year frontend/eDM dev/design experience (preferably agency)
- Knowledge in building responsive / fluid hybrid, dynamic eDMs and static landing pages.
- (optional) knowledge / experience in working with some the popular CRM platforms and language (Oracle Responsys, Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud (AMPScript), Campaign Monitor, Adobe Campaign, MailChimp, Taguchi)
- (optional) Knowledge / experience with eDM testing tools (Email On Acid, Litmus, cross-browser, Windows VMs)
- Experience using Photoshop to slice design files and crop/resize assets
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Passion for digital trends
- Ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly evolving business requirements and goals
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week