Senior Search Specialist
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Distributed to the right people, in the right moments.
Not just what we've come to expect.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From iWatch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
That's why we're looking for a new breed of Senior Search Specialist
Our approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing on this upward trajectory. All of our clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. They cover a range of industries across finance, retail, education, energy, health and other service providers.
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals. However, like with other Omnicom Media Group agencies we are looking for value to be recognized at a client level.
We need someone passionate about media who has a specialty in search, but has an understanding of other channels. We're not a big team, so accountability is important – but with that comes opportunity and exposure to a wide range of clients and campaigns.
A day in the life
- Managing relationships with Search technology and account partners for the agency.
- Leading negotiations where necessary to deliver value for all our clients, in a traditional sense but also to think differently about what value might mean for some of our clients.
- Guiding the team to deliver solutions for today, as well as exploring new and innovative solutions for tomorrow.
- Working with the team, across bought channels but having a clear understanding of the interrelationship between bought, owned and earned
- Working with other departments in the agency to solve client's business problems.
How will we know you are the one
- A strong understanding of the industry across both Melbourne and Sydney markets. Ideally 5+ years of experience.
- A search native, however we are looking for additional experiences in other channels
- Knowing how to extract valuable data for our clients, how it can be used and its importance in determining best practice trading.
- The desire to look forward, review interesting trends both inside and outside the industry and contribute to the vision of the agency.
- The ability to mentor and lead a team.
Other things that would make you great in this role
- A passionate networker who is enthusiastic about the communications industry
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Enjoys presenting to large groups of people
- Is a natural leader who can build, foster and inspire strong teams
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week