|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
That's why we are looking for the new breed of Account Manager
An Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A day in the life
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs in collaboration with AD that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Agency process (print, digital, TVP, Creative, AM) are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers
How will we know you are the one?
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
Other things that would make you great in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
LBB: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week