|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Research Consultant
Who we are
We are Australasia's leading technology-based research & insights agency. We drive some of the most well-known marketing campaigns, PR activations, CX, product activations, brand evolutions and market dominations in the Southern Hemisphere.
You will be involved with all aspects of the research process from start to finish. You'll be;
- Responsible for the management of both qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Being involved in the mentoring and guidance of junior researchers.
- Interpreting data & predicting current and future trends.
- Researching potential demand & uptake of new products and services.
- Leading the client relationship.
- Presentation of results and dissemination of these results throughout the business.
Skills & experience required
- Client-facing research/insights experience within an agency environment.
- You're strategic with an analytical mind.
- Exposure to both qualitative & quantitative research is essential.
- Ideally, you've been exposed to multi-market research.
- Microsoft programmes such as PowerPoint & Excel are second nature to you.
- Statistical software experience (IMB SPSS or Q Software preferably).
- Ability to handle various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with client services & account directors to ensure client's needs & expectations are met
- Being able to think beyond the numbers and into the practical application of the insights is key for this role.
Why work here
We love what we do but we also love where we work, we are a friendly bunch who look out for each other. We treat everybody like adults, no clocking in and clocking out here - we offer the flexibility and freedom that we all need. Your birthday will never be forgotten either & with regular social club events planned there's always something around the corner to look forward to.
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like a bit of you then click below to apply.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week