|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Client Accountant to join our finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Director you will be responsible for owning the finance relationship with the Account Management team for your allocated client base to ensure efficient and accurate accounting of client billing and revenue.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and hardworking finance team as part of a fun, and social agency environment, which offers real opportunity for growth and development.
Duties will include but will not limited to:
- Liaising with Account Management on client billings ensuring they are in line with client contractual arrangements
- Review of job cost reports and invoicing clients as agreed
- Review and approval of staff timesheets
- Update of client revenue forecasts
- Monthly update of agency Commercial report
- Back up for HFM upload
- Back up for Working capital (monthly and weekly)
- Demonstrated experience in finance, preferably in an Advertising agency
- Accounting or Business degree qualification
- Superior attention to detail and managing tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate; with advanced Excel skills essential
- BCC Software experience (Agency Finance system)
Key Competencies/Approach and Attitude:
- Process Driven
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Is a team player
- Ability to work on your own
- Confidence and openness in dealing with Management and Agency staff
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience in a relevant role with a clear passion for people and culture
- A positive attitude
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week