Studio Traffic Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
eg+ is looking for a third full-time Traffic Manager with solid finished art skills to join our busy team at our St Kilda Rd location.
You will be working alongside our Studio Manager and two other Traffic Managers to oversee a high performing team of artists, designers and developers in print and digital creation. We are looking for someone with an impeccable eye for detail, a strong combination of finished art and people skills, because you genuinely love what you do. This is your chance to work with the very best, who care about what we do and deliver great work for our clients.
If you are an all-star, we want to hear from you. This role also operates on a rotating roster basis which offers much sought after, work-life balance.
What you will be doing:
- High volume artwork allocation to the studio team in a paperless workflow environment
- Deciphering and articulating briefs from our Account Managers
- Communicate project status to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure that work exiting the studio meets brand guidelines and is quality controlled
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of the work
- Be able to correct finished art, with attention to detail second to none
- Work to tight deadlines under pressure
Be able to demonstrate:
- An organised mind with strong attention to detail
- Have incredible time management, people skills and administrative ability
- Coordinate creative staff and prioritise their workload on demand
- Pre-press knowledge as a Finished Artist
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud skill in a Mac environment (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
- Working in a paperless workflow system (previous traffic software experience highly advantageous)
- Agility and have a can-do approach to everything you do
- Ability to work autonomously and with the team
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills
About this Company:
eg+ is an established global production agency that has been providing design and digital services as part of the Clemenger Group since 2007. We're looking for passionate, determined, intelligent and creative people to join our team.
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV and cover letter today.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at eg+ please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week