Traffic Manager/Finished Artist
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
eg+ is looking for a full-time Traffic Manager with finished art skills to join our team on central St Kilda Rd. An impeccable eye for detail along with a strong foundation of finished art will be needed for this role. You will be working with two other Traffic Managers and a skilled studio team consisting of print and digital designers, finished artists and developers.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a growing team with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work.
- This role is Traffic Manager first, then Finished Artist second
- Receive briefs from our Account Managers and ensure they are clear and complete
- Traffic work through the studio using all available resources and communicate project status to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure that work exiting the studio meets brand guidelines and is checked
- Work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of the work
- Manage time and quality of execution of multiple projects
- Create accurate finished art, with a high level of attention to detail
- Be available to work a shift roster
You will have at least five years' experience that includes:
- Managing a high-volume workflow in a Mac environment
- Must be extremely organised with strong attention to detail
- Coordinating resources and prioritising work to ensure deadlines are met
- Clearly briefing multi-disciplinary work across both print and digital
- Pre-press knowledge of finished art to ensure that outgoing work is print-ready
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working in a paperless workflow system (previous traffic software experience highly advantageous)
- Flexible and can-do attitude, with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills
About this Company:
eg+ is an established global production agency that has been providing design and digital services as part of the Clemenger Group since 2007. We're looking for passionate, determined, intelligent and creative people to join our team.
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV and cover letter today.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at eg+ please click on the people story below.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week