|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
Raydar is Clemenger Group and Australasia's leading Shopper agency, who were recently named Experiential/Promotional Agency of the Year at the B&T Awards 2018.
We have a rare opportunity for a talented junior Account Manager to join the team and work across one of their largest clients.
This role is well suited to a Senior Account Executive looking to step up or a junior Account Manager searching for a new role. We are looking for someone who is confident, organised and a natural multi tasker. Existing advertising agency experience is essential as you'll understand the agency flow, deadlines and challenges.
You will be proactive, have project management skills, be able to take direction and work autonomously when required.
This is an opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best talent in the industry and work across a diverse range of projects. You will work with a tight knit team (we have a very low staff turnover), no big ego's, and everyone is incredibly supportive and genuinely enjoy working together.
Skills and experience required
1.) Assisting the BD/GBD on their client
- Working with and assisting the BD/GBD on any and all aspects of a job in order to successfully complete the job, campaign or promotion.
- In these cases the BD/GBD will take the lead role on the project and the AM will assist by completing any specific task or tasks as detailed below in ‘Day to Day Account Management' to successfully complete each campaign.
- The AM will act as a backup and second point of contact for clients across large - medium projects and the key contact across smaller projects.
2.) Day-to-Day Account Management
- Taking briefs from clients and providing cost estimates (as approved by BD) for the work requested
- Setting critical paths and managing jobs to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Trafficking and studio liaison of all work.
- Briefing design & studio on projects and managing work through to dispatch
- Maintaining control over all internal activity on projects. This includes the writing of contact reports/status reports/WIPs, job set-up, estimates/quotations, budget control, studio time tracking through Trello and job closing/JCR management
- Daily client correspondence, phones calls, emails, call reports etc.
3.) Co-ordination / Management of Business Partners and suppliers
- Co-ordination with the production manager on quotes and suppliers so as to successfully fulfill the requests of each job, campaign and/or promotion.
Why work with us
Raydar is Australasia's leading specialist shopper and retail communications agency, and recently won Experiential/Promotional Agency of the Year at the B&T Awards 2018. We combine shopper intelligence with creativity to form campaigns that connect with people and inspire action.
OUR VISION is to be the best ‘anything' agency in New Zealand.
Raydarians are: Creative, Positive, Thinkers, Brave and True.
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please apply via the job ad below. Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week