|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our team at Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne.
As Account Executive you will play an important role supporting the Account Management team in the day-to-day running of one the agency's biggest accounts. We're looking for someone who is passionate about creative work and is prepared to put in the leg work to make it happen.
You will be part of a well-established, highly motivated team of passionate people, who are constantly working towards raising the quality of output within the agency and genuinely love what they do.
- Ensure that work flow on the account runs smoothly and efficiently
- Solve day to day problems effectively
- Set up meetings, assist the wider team and complete day to day admin tasks
- Management of workflow through agency processes ensuring work is ready to present on time and is according to budget
- Develop strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications, with at least 6 months advertising agency experience
- Good knowledge of agency structure and functions
- A great eye for detail
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- An ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
- Organised and can proactively solve problems
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly renowned and creative agency which will allow you to grow and develop your skills and really push forward in your career.
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO the thing we care about most is creativity. Or as we call it, ‘the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different.
We believe the work is the only true measure of an agency. The work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The work is what leads to the sale. The work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to the work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week