Group Business Director
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for a strong Group Business Director who has proven integrated experience to join our talented team leading a portfolio of Clemenger BBDO's most exciting accounts.
As a Group Business Director at Clemenger BBDO, you will champion the creation of contemporary, integrated, world-class ideas and will be at the front of some of the most cutting edge commercial creativity in the world.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as part of one of the worlds most awarded agencies and play a pivotal role in leading key accounts whilst partnering with your clients to unlock the potential of their brands.
- Be the driving force behind some of the most creative and strategically led campaigns
- Set KPI's for the remainder of the financial year
- Manage and monitor client account budgets, P&L / set margins and participate in quarterly reviews as required
- Report on campaign deliverables and contribute weekly to agency WIP
- Lead and manage a team in a proactive and motivating manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong integrated experience on a Tier one brand is highly desirable
- A successful track record within creative agency
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong and well established relationships
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
- We want people who make things happen , people with a can do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer.
The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing.
In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week