Account Director (Marketing Automation)
|Position Type:||Freelance to Perm|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
What we are looking for in an Account Director
We're looking for a senior digital MarTech lead who has experience with implementing and running marketing automation projects. The ideal candidate will be adept at switching between CRM CX strategy to technical and system integrations through to data analysis, content development, lead scoring development and journeys mapping nurture programs.
This role is to lead and manage the ongoing project implementation and optimisation of existing campaigns set up in a major marketing automation system for a leading client. This will involve working alongside Digital Producers, Solution Architects, Content & CX Strategists as well as eDM developers and digital designers.
The ongoing remit of this project is to continuously review opportunities for further integration of the platform and lead the ongoing optimisation both from a content & strategy perspective, acting as a consultant to the client and guiding them on best practise. You will need to champion the opportunities that marketing automation can bring and to work alongside the client as a partner to advise how to roll out across other areas of the customer journey, lifecycle and business.
This role will include reviewing and developing a consistent automation strategy for the client – combining triggered & behaviour driven engagement with proactive campaign eDMs.
Lead & manage all eDM and automation activity including providing guidance on segmentation, persona profiling, lead scoring and journey mapping.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
A day in the life
- Oversee all eDM + automation campaigns
- Oversee system integrations into the automation platform
- Develop customer & communication journeys
- Review and optimise content matrix and content development
- Provide guidance to other account service teams on best practise and quality control for all eDM + automation activity
- Work with the client on stakeholder engagement plans
- Work alongside Digital Products Director to develop roadmap for platform
How will we know you are the one
- Previous experience leading & managing blue-chip accounts with a focus on eCRM & marketing automation
- eDM strategy & a keen interest in CX & customer journey mapping
- Advisory role for best practise, optimisation of lead scoring models, customer journeys and new opportunities
- Experience with Marketing Cloud / Email Marketing + automation systems
- Highly desired: Oracle Eloqua
- Recognised: Salesforce /Responsys
- Strong client management with confidence to push back and factor into decisions long terms strategy/set up
- Problem solver and ability to think beyond the presented remit
- Solid team player and a good communicator
- Ability to work cross department and bring people together to focus on a single goal
- Data – driven
- Ability to build solid relationships – both internally within the agency and with the client
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
The Drum's Big Won Report: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World, 2018
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR 2018: 4th most innovative company in Australia
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week