Online Content Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Redhanded was established in 2002 as a fully integrated advertising and communications agency specialising in integrated communications solutions for businesses that target regional and rural audiences.
We are the positive voice connecting the city and country. The ‘go to' influencers who discover, create and redefine relationships, identities, possibilities and brands. At Redhanded we make meaningful connections between brands in specialised sectors with real people and real behaviours.
We're driven by creativity, energy and excellence. We bring these Redhanded values to life through actions and events that engage, unite and celebrate who our clients are. We use a powerful combination of data, insight, compelling and authentic storytelling and hyper local targeting, we can make small brands feel bigger than they actually are, and big brands feel personal. This is our goal and what we call: ‘Famously Local'.
Who we are after:
Redhanded is looking for a passionate online content manager to coordinate, manage, create and update marketing content for all Redhanded clients across all social and web platforms to support our creative and strategy teams with tactical and strategic activities to inform a better content strategy and drive greater ROI for clients. The successful candidate will also be responsible for all Redhanded content management across all social and website platforms.
Experience and Knowledge:
The Online Content Manager will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, receiving briefs, and working closely with the ECD and Creative Directors, production team and the Project Management team to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, meeting client and creative expectations, while delivering the final product on time and on budget.
Ideally you should have strong interpersonal skills, combined with a love of being part of a team who are passionate about crafting high quality work. As a Content Manager, you will be required to have strong communication skills and be able to multi-task, prioritise projects and work to tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and flexible, yet highly organised and methodical.
Key to this will be:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and agency peers
- Good organisational skills
- An ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure & deliver to deadlines
- Proactive and ambitious personality
- Have passion for great work
- Respect, honesty and integrity are key attributes that will see you fit into the Redhanded culture perfectly
- A minimum of 2+ years plus experience in the same or similar type roles.
- Managing client expectations by working with the Project Management team.
- Attending client meetings (when required), scheduling and managing workflow for content plans.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content working under the guidance of the ECD and CD.
- Manage a regular publishing schedule for client's and Redhanded's content as required.
- Promote content through social channels in addition to other digital platforms.
- Become a subject matter expert and develop relevant content topics to reach target customers.
- Work within a team to create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed every 90 days.
- Compile reports for management and clients showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for Redhanded in social / digital content, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education for clients to remain highly effective while remaining relevant.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week