Senior Account Director (12 month maternity leave contract)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is looking for a Senior Account Director with proven integrated experience to join our talented team and work on one of the agencies largest and msot dynamic accounts, Myer. This is a 12 month maternity leave cover contract, commencing in May 2019.
As the Senior Account Director, you will provide support to the GM and assist with the day to day running of the account management team. You will champion the creation and delivery of contemporary, integrated ideas and be motivated and inspired to produce best in class creative work.
The role is part of the Clemenger @ Myer retail team in Docklands. It's a unique agency set up based with the client, providing daily interaction with the client and their business. As with any big retail account it's a fast-pace environment, so you need to enjoy this type of challenge.
- Day-to-day organisation of the Myer account - responsibility for the management of work flow, internal administration and day to day financial management.
- Clients - you will be the day-to-day go-to person for client requests and as such will need to develop strong relationships with your clients working to understand and meet their expectations.
- End-to-end management of the creative development process - including taking the brief from clients, working with planners to develop creative briefs and strategic responses, help briefing creative teams, ensuring work is ready to present on time, and participating in the presentation of the work.
- Lead and manage a team in a proactive and motivating manner
Skills and experience:
As a SAD you will have a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility in your approach to managing both the work and the team.
Key to this will be:
- Passion for our craft
- Strong integrated experience on a retail brand is highly desirable
- A successful track record within creative agency
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong and well-established relationships within the agency team
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
We want someome who can make things happen, someone with a can-do attitude who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved, and who will be loved by the clients and the team.
- Tertiary qualified
- 6 - 8+ years advertising agency experience in account management with experience in the retail category
- Experience across all media channels including TV, print, social and digital
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Experience on a fashion related account preferred but not essential
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So, we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week