Front End Developer (EDMs and Display)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is a full-service agency offering a full suite of capabilities including brand strategy, integrated creative development, CX, digital services, CRM, PR, design, shopper and activation.
We're looking for a mid-level frontend developer to execute best in class HTML 5 dynamic banners and Salesforce emails as well as other interactive work.
We are looking for a driven individual who is adept at building emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, comfortable setting up dynamic and personalized emails and basic journeys. You will also be responsible for building HTML 5 digital media banners and support the more senior developers with larger web builds. You wil work with digital producers, designers, strategists and a tester to execute initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly renowned and creative agency where you can grow and develop your skills and really push forward in your career.
- Build Marketing emails in Salesforce, create dynamic email campaigns and basic journeys.
- Build best in class frontend digital experiences utilising (HTML5, CSS3 and JS) of web sites, banners and web-based content, using latest technologies and best practise.
- Follow established principles and best practise in front end technologies for the digital team.
- Support the wider team on larger projects
- Works in collaboration with Clemenger BBDO's digital team of Digital Producers and Designers as well as the digital team of our client
- Ensures that the final results always meet or exceed client expectations
The ideal candidate
- Has equal passion for creativity and technology
- Can roll with the punches and has a flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where you were required to quickly and efficiently react to urgent changes
- Min 2 year frontend experience (preferably agency)
- 2 Year experience building marketin emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, create basic Salesforce journeys as well as create dynamic, personalised emails campaigns.
- Confident animating and developing rich media banners and dynamic banner campaigns.
- Keen to always learn new technology and functionality within the platforms.
- Be passionate in data and new technology
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 (Sass preprocessor)
- Experience with tools like GIT, Gulp, Yarn, Webpack and Babel
- Experience with web animation (CSS & GSAP)
- Experience with building dynamic, rich, and standard banners (DoubleClick Studio preferred)
- Experience with building EDMs on different email clients
- Experience with templating languages (Handlebars preferred)
- Bonus for experience with Amazon AWS
- Bonus for JS Frameworks experience (Vue.js preferred)
About this company:
Clemenger BBDO have been appointed to look after Myer's advertising account and our in-house retail agency is located at the Docklands in Melbourne.
We want to be the best retail agency in Australia, staffed by people who share our determination to create an intelligent, passionate, responsive, contemporary minded, creatively excellent and irreplaceable part of the Myer business as well as the Clemenger business.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week