Customer Experience Design Lead.
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are Colenso BBDO. We want to be the most creative company on the planet by building more valuable relationships between brands and their customers. We do this by connecting a brand's purpose with what their customers value, the products that they put out in the world and how their employees interact with customers and each other.
As CX Design Lead your responsibilities will include;
- Rapidly understand clients' current state across the content, data, technology, process and partner landscape to identify opportunities and dependencies for growth and innovation.
- Lead the design and development of longer-term client customer experience design strategies – with a focus on driving business and customer outcomes.
- Scope customer experience design projects / proposals by defining project plan, resource and budget requirements.
- Plan, manage and execute qualitative and quantitative customer research and benchmarking to uncover pain points, unmet needs and missed opportunities.
- Define data-driven customer personas and “as-is” / “to-be” customer journeys across key marketing, sales and servicing scenarios.
- Run co-design workshops and ideation sessions with clients, customers and ecosystem partners to define and evaluate product and service enhancements.
- Plan, run and analyse customer experience design validation sessions using eye-tracking technologies, guided discussions and remote testing.
- Define frameworks for cross-channel customer experience measurement and work with partners to set-up / report on measurement findings and provide recommendations.
Skills and experience required
- 5+ years working as a digital product owner or in customer journey management.
- Skilled and experienced in customer experience research methods including observational studies, ethnographic research, shadowing and contextual inquiry.
- Proven experience in developing data-driven personas and customer journey maps / service blueprints that detail front-stage and back-stage features and enhancements (“as-is” and “to-be”).
- Comfortable and skilled in running customer experience design workshops with senior-level stakeholders to arrive at high-level service concepts.
- Experience working with teams of visual designers / UI designers / front-end developers to develop prototypes / digital products / physical experiences based on high-level service concepts.
- A ‘change agent' attitude, constantly pushing us and our clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives etc.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at [Insert Agency Name] click on [X's] story:
[choose relevant people story from menue above]
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week