Personalisation and Optimisation Lead
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We are Colenso BBDO. We want to be the most creative company on the planet by building more valuable relationships between brands and their customers. We do this by connecting a brand's purpose with what their customers value, the products that they put out in the world and how their employees interact with customers and each other.
As Personalisation and Optimisation Lead your responsibilities will include;
- Rapidly understand clients' current state across the content, data, technology, process and partner landscape to identify opportunities and dependencies for growth and innovation.
- Provide best in class insights from a range of industry experience to guide clients on how to evolve and develop their personalisation and optimisation capabilities.
- Lead the design and development of longer-term client personalisation and optimisation strategies – with a focus on driving business and customer outcomes.
- Scope personalisation and optimisation projects / proposals by defining project plan, resource and budget requirements.
- Translate existing / proposed customer experience design personas and journeys into personalisation use cases with accompanying targeting criteria, content requirements and calls to action.
- Work with media, content and technology teams to prioritise and enable use cases via client advertising and marketing platforms.
- Define performance benchmarks and targets per use case, working with the analytics team to define the measurement framework and KPIs.
- Run client workshops to review performance of personalisation use cases, ideate hypotheses and plan / run structured optimisation experiments.
- Maintain related relationships with Clemenger Group specialist agencies in ANZ, key vendor partners and make recommendations on new technologies / integrations to enhance personalisation and optimisation capabilities.
Skills and experience required
- 5+ years working on personalisation and optimisation platforms.
- Experience in converting customer experience design personas and journeys into automated, cross-channel use cases.
- Ability to develop the business case for investment and articulate practical challenges and shortcuts when enabling personalisation use cases.
- Well-versed with the fundamentals of A/B and multivariate testing, including practical experience in workshopping hypotheses, maintaining experiment backlogs and reporting on testing performance.
- Expert-level knowledge / certification in Adobe Campaign, Target, Experience Manager and Analytics. Knowledge of other platforms (e.g. Oracle, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) a bonus.
- A ‘change agent' attitude, constantly pushing us and our clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives etc.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week