|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
This Studio Designer is very important to Creative Studios and the overall Agency. It is the role that helps execute the BAU design work. The Studio Designer will be a hybrid role of designer, creative and mac operator.
Your duties will include;
- Design of BAU work for the BMW, MINI and BNZ accounts.
- Taking design briefs from Account Service, Production, Client or Creatives
- First concepts for presentation to clients to final artwork handover.
- Enhancement & development of concepts into layouts.
Skills and experience required
- Relevant Mac applications (eg. Adobe CC 2019)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Delivery according to specified deadline and brief
- Relevant experience (finished art, retouching)
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at [Insert Agency Name] click on [X's] story:
[choose relevant people story from menue above]
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week