Junior/Intermediate Finished Artist/Mac Op
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Colenso BBDO are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Mac Operator to join our team. This role is very important to Production and the overall Agency. It is the role that helps lead the pointy end of the production process. The last line of defence before our work goes out into the market.
Here's a quick snapshot of what you will be doing.
- Produce finished art of a high standard according to brief. Clarify instructions with client service, creative and production where necessary. Deliver according to deadline with minimum supervision
- Maintain effectiveness in the way you work with wider project teams in your own and other departments through times of high workload and related pressures
- Detailed check of finished art before film output, proof and sample checks for colour accuracy, making sure finished art is supplied as instructed and accurate to print specifications and brand guidelines
- Actively offer assistance to other team members during quiet periods and, where possible, during peak periods when multiple projects coincide with regular scheduled activity
- Request deadline extensions where necessary and keep production and client service informed when timelines need to be changed. Make practical and art direction decisions when time and/or resource is unavailable, keeping relevant project stakeholders informed at all times
Skills and experience required
- Relevant Mac applications (eg. CS6 suite)
- Degree preferable
- Relevant experience (finished art, DM experience) within a similar role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- A passion for Advertising
- Proactive attitude and an individual that wants to learn
- Someone who can take knocks but gets back up again
- Able to take direction well from more senior members while adding value wherever possible
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week