Group Account Director
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Redhanded was founded on a vision to cross the “great divide” that exists between regional Australians and their metro cousins. Some 17 years later we are considered the experts in communicating to specialist audiences and the number one specialist communicator to regional and rural Australia. We are the positive voice connecting the city and country. The ‘go to' influencers who discover, create and redefine relationships, identities, possibilities and brands.
At Redhanded we make meaningful connections between brands in specialised sectors with real people and real behaviours. Using a powerful combination of data, insight, compelling and authentic storytelling and hyper local targeting, we can make small brands feel bigger than they actually are, and big brands feel personal. This is our goal and what we call: ‘Famously Local'.
We are value-driven creative thinkers who believe genuinely understanding an audience is the very first step in truly connecting with them. We craft stories that captivate. We use technology to solve problems. And we use insights to drive success.
The size and nature of Redhanded work
Redhanded has a broad and diverse mix of clients. We operate across the verticals of farm, food, health and lifestyle. Whilst our origins are with regional and rural audiences and brands we are also active in metro markets and with Government clients. We are a fully integrated business with teams in media, digital, strategy and creative brought together by our client service team. We design and execute fully integrated campaigns including events and activations. The environment is fast-paced and at times the work can be technically demanding. Although speed is important, the desire and ability to absorb information quickly about different industries is crucial.
The work we produce will be scrutinised as we continue to demand even higher creative excellence from
all our staff. Every piece of work we produce must be the best it possibly can be, so an eye for detail and a conceptual mind is crucial. This is a job for a passionate and driven individual who wants the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of an extremely exciting company that is expanding quickly.
Approach & Attitude
As Group Account Director, you will lead and share your experience, knowledge and passion alongside an integrated Project Management team to sell, execute and manage projects for clients in our specialisation. You are charged with creating an environment where clients are receptive to innovative and challenging ideas and where your agency teams are motivated and inspired to produce best in class creative work. You take the lead of your team, your clients and carve out the direction strategically and creatively. You take responsibility for leading the team in achieving the direction. You are responsible for the financial management and profitability of your accounts, ongoing client satisfaction and team development. As a Group Account Director, you will need to create and foster an environment where your teams are empowered to produce great work.
- Passion for our craft.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and develop those around you.
- The ability to carve out and realise strategic and creative opportunities.
- Contribute to and champion the agency point of view and product.
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- The ability to define culture
- Tertiary qualified.
- 8-10 years+ years creative advertising agency (not sales or media) experience in account management with experience in the relevant category.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience of the industry, in particular around marketing and communication strategies and their execution.
- You will possess an excellent understanding of what makes for great strategic and creative work and actively contribute to, and progress the agency agenda in this field.
- You will also need to develop a deep knowledge of your client's business assuming the role of partner to key senior clients, working collaboratively with clients to achieve their business and communications objectives.
- Proven experience in managing, leading and growing teams.
- Proven experience managing whole client budgets as well quoting individual projects.
- Proven experience in financial management of business accounts.
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can-do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week