|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
eg+ is an established global production agency that has been a part of the Clemenger Group since 2007.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Digital Producer to join our growing digital team.
As a Digital Producer, you will work very closely with Digital Production, Account Management and our team of developers for managing digital projects, from brief through to deployment, ensuring that they are delivered on time, on budget and that the final results meet or exceed client expectations.
Additionally you will be responsible to:
- Maintain a detailed work-in-progress list
- Proof, test and send email campaigns
- Liaise with media to confirm specifications and deadlines
- Conduct post job/campaign reporting
- Work with design and technical teams
- Ensure all members of project teams understand client briefs
Required skills and background:
- Preferably 5 years' experience
- Across the latest trends in UI/UX
- Strong skills in responsive email and web design
- Basic understanding of a developer's skill sets and web technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be able to present confidently to clients
- You will be required to manage multiple digital projects concurrently; allocating appropriate resources as needed to make sure the work gets done
- You will be working on a range of projects from display advertising campaigns, eDM development and dispatch through to small and medium scale web development projects
- You will have solid experience managing, testing and dispatching email marketing campaigns using industry standard software such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Dotmailer, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign and Litmus
- Experience with project management and version control software such as Bugherd, Jira or Git will be of benefit
Advantageous (though not essential) skills include:
Your personality will include:
- Being passionate about future design trends and the industry in general
- Wanting to be part of a team and not seeing yourself as a 9-5er
- Being positive and detail-driven
- Taking pride in your work
- Being used to working to deadline with multiple projects on the go at once
- Bringing an element of fun to your work
You will be rewarded with a friendly team-based environment, where all members of the agency work together to achieve great results.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and cover letter today.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week