|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
LEVO is a leading specialist CMS and eCommerce digital delivery consultancy. We assist organisations realise the potential of their technology assets by connecting people with the things they want and need, when and where they need them. We combine intelligent user experience and design with a deep-rooted understanding of technology and business systems to empower organisations to better connect and communicate with their audiences.
Due to a period of high growth we are seeking an experienced .Net Developer. Our ideal candidate will be obsessive over great work, love working with a variety of people, be self-motivated, passionate and proactive, and have the ability to take constructive criticism on board and find solutions to problems. You should be familiar with the full software design life cycle and have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. You should also be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Designing, coding, testing and deployment of .NET websites across multiple systems/platforms.
- Development in C# using MVC framework.
- Developing databases and writing SQL code to support .NET applications and websites.
- Implement website functionality and page/content templates within the EpiServer and Sitecore CMS
- Collaborate with internal and external team members
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- EPiServer experience is a must.
- Microsoft SQL server
- Software development with C# .NET
- Implementing MVC
- Agile methodologies and JIRA
- Angular JS and front skills (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with and deep knowledge of integrations to CRM, DAM, PIM and other third party integrations
- Proven ability to understand and transfer business requirements into viable technical solutions
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
LEVO assists organisations to realise the potential of their technology assets by connecting people with the things they want and need, when and where they need them. Established in 2005, LEVO has offices across Australia and New Zealand along with an established global network providing round the clock capability and support. Combining intelligent user experience and design with a deep-rooted understanding of technology and business systems, LEVO empowers organisations to better connect and communicate with their audiences.
We are a team of 60+ technologists working across verticals including experience and product design, eCommerce, CMS, CRM and custom application development. With a renowned ability to execute, LEVO delivers unprecedented value through our innovative delivery approach.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week