Junior Data Strategist/Analyst
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As a Junior Data Strategist/Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the wider strategy and digital teams with specific regard to brand and campaign measurement.
In this role you will;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of measurement and optimisation strategies
- Maintain performance-based market benchmarks
- Build, maintain and present real-time reporting, and identify optimisation opportunities
- Facilitate the implementation and validation of digital tracking
- Maintain the storage of historical data
- Keep abreast and communicate analytical and data based industry trends
- Manage wips and transfer of data access and knowledge
Skills and experience required
- You'll be able to analyse data from a range of qualitative and quantitative sources, and confident facilitating user and stakeholder research.
- You are confident speaker and communicator, you'll have the ability to articulate about your findings and recommendations, and feel comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings.
- Mandatory - Google Analytics, Power BI and Tableau.
- Desirable - experience working with marketing cloud and marketing automation technologies such as Adobe, Salesforce and Hub Spot.
- Degree in data science, statistics or similar.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week