Studio Manager (Photography)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Studio Manager (Photography)
Who we are
We're a creative agency with the customer at our core.
We've been close to customers since our very beginning, with our history in retail and in-store, but now our art of persuasion has become much more scientific.
Today we can truly understand customers. Who they are, what they do, where they do it and why. And with that information we can really start to connect.
Whether it's to endear, excite, provoke or persuade them, we bring together the science of customer insight with the magic of creativity. That could be an in-store promotion. A print ad. A new product. A piece of software. Or a nice bit of story-telling.
Everything we do is designed to effectively connect with the customer and get results.
We are looking for a Photography Studio Manager with a background in production, including stills and electronic production. You will be extremely detail orientated, diligent and calm under pressure.
In this role, you will be required to lead from the front to deliver work, while being able to think on your feet to problem solve and have the ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience required
- Taking the lead and being the ‘go to' contact for all aspects of a production flowing through the Farmers Studio, including projects managed by the Farmers team.
- Defining the scope of a project, including timing plans and costs, managing internal resources and expectations to deliver it on-time and on budget.
- Keeping all teams, including the Executive Content Producer, the Head of Production and Creative Services and the e-Commerce Team Leader informed of any issues or changes arising during the production process.
- Setting clear timelines on input required from internal teams to deliver the project. You will need to drive delivery and be the person who makes it happen.
- Maintaining control of all props/assets relating to each project.
- Managing all aspects of financial control on the job in a timely manner.
- Health & Safety – Understanding and consistently acting in accordance with all the health and safety requirements of both Farmers and 99, particularly in regard to health and safety legislation on photographic and filmed shoots.
- Recommending and liaising with outside casting agents, photographers and stylists, if required.
- Overseeing the control and maintenance of equipment within the Studio and liaising with external suppliers as part of this process.
- Managing and processing the day-to-day orders for the Studio including freelance costs, stationery and catering.
- Spotting any opportunities to smooth any processes or improve efficiencies, to develop a best-in-class asset for the Farmers business.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you want to find out more, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at 99 click on Krystina's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week