|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We're a creative agency with the customer at our core.
We've been close to customers since our very beginning, with our history in retail and in-store, but now our art of persuasion has become much more scientific.
Today we can truly understand customers. Who they are, what they do, where they do it and why. And with that information we can really start to connect.
Whether it's to endear, excite, provoke or persuade them, we bring together the science of customer insight with the magic of creativity. That could be an in-store promotion. A print ad. A new product. A piece of software. Or a nice bit of story-telling.
Everything we do is designed to effectively connect with the customer and get results.
In this role, you will provide leadership, strategic direction on projects assigned and hunts for revenue growth, as well as establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients. You will be the ‘go to' on the delivery of projects for clients, and supports the Group Business Director by communicating opportunities or issues on the business in a timely manner.
In this role, you will provide strong leadership and strategic direction, and in addition provides perspective and leadership in the development of the highest possible quality of the product.
Under the direction of the Group Business Director or Managing Director, you will also be expected to present and gain acceptance of work created by the agency. Further, you will have a real involvement in the development and training of the team.
Skills and experience required
- Formulates and makes recommendations on long-term strategy, plans and solutions both within the agency and to clients
- Demonstrates creative judgement and is able to identify work that is strategically and tonally right for the client
- Mentors and coaches the account manager
- Provides GBD / CEO with senior client management perspectives and insights
- Conducts research into competitive activity, gathers industry information and become fully knowledgeable of the product category in which the client operates
- Makes recommendations based on an understanding of long-term strategy
- Ability to provide solutions for clients', trouble shooting where necessary
- Client facing skills for building relationships with internal and external partners
- Calm demeanour under pressure, adaptability and use of initiative
- Organisation – efficient day-to-day client management
- Strong communicator – demonstrates an engaging and open style of communication
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you want to find out more, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at 99's click on Brett's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week