Director - Melbourne
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
GRACosway is looking for a senior, experienced and energetic Corporate Affairs professional to head our Melbourne Corporate and Financial Communications practice, leading work on a broad range of client matters and setting the pace for the growth of our business.
You will bring strategic thinking, insight and excellent judgement to our diverse range of blue-chip clients, drawing on a background that includes corporate affairs, media and consultancy.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated communications professional, a self-starter and someone with a collaborative and confident approach.
GRACosway is a national bipartisan Public Affairs and Corporate and Financial Communications advisory firm. We specialise in providing corporate clients strategic and tactical communications advice about mergers & acquisitions, investor relations, crisis management and media engagement and public speaking. Our business also specialises in counsel on government relations, public policy and regulation.
- Working with senior management on a variety of client projects and work streams, as well as leading our burgeoning Melbourne practice.
- Provide strategic communications and reputation protection advice at the highest level to both new and existing clients.
- Using your extensive network of trusted relationships with editorial leaders and influencers to support client objectives
- Developing and articulating sophisticated communication strategies for high value projects using your superior oral and written presentation skills
- Creating client content materials.
- Demonstrate a strategic and tactical understanding of traditional and social media and the ability to identify opportunities for engagement.
- Assertive leadership of identification and conversion of new business opportunities.
- Leading and mentoring a small but growing team.
We're looking for:
- A great communicator, who presents confidently and also writes well.
- A person with a minimum of 5-8 years experience at senior/director level in corporate affairs and consultancy work.
- A motivated self-starter capable of growing the business.
- You have a strong client service ethic, are highly organised, capable of managing a variety of tasks and anticipating the needs of clients and colleagues, always with a view to "what's next?".
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week