|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Program Manager (6 month contract)
We're looking for a Program Manager to work onsite for a leading client in the not-for-profit space.
Your role would be to oversee the creation, implementation and delivery of a digital platform project. This includes the implementation of the new website using the Adobe suite, specifically Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.
- Drive strategic and tactical decisions to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Work with multiple teams (across digital, customer experience, marketing, IS and third-parties) to ensure the delivery of an optimised customer experience.
- Closely partner across project, product and discipline boundaries, working with service, marketing, business, IT and vendor teams to manage dependencies, define schedules, plans, and drive alignment.
- Drive projects and coordinate inter-dependencies across teams to deliver to plan.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Service streams and IT regarding product definition, project schedule, feature scope, commitments and project-related decisions.
- Be a change agent: Identifying and implementing ways to improve processes and remove bottlenecks to systemically improve how we deliver value to our customers.
- Effectively manage change and risk, partnering with your colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals and requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Program Manager for enterprise wide implementation of digital/IS related project in an organisation of similar size and complexity as Uniting
- Specific experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud, namely Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics
- Familiarity with Human Centered design tools and techniques
- Proven ability to provide structure and necessary process without compromising execution or the needs of the team, customer or product
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others
Please note: this role will start off as a 6 month contract, with the likelihood of extending.
This organisation supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week