|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF JUNIOR PRODUCER
CHEP Films is a hybrid production department that operates across broadcast, content, activaton and special projects, post production, design and audio production. Projects range from high end brand films to large scale intergrated activations to smaller content video series. In this role, you will have the chance to be involved at all stages of a production, working alongside the team from concept to completion. As the key support for the Sydney production team you will provide services to the staff to ensure the work flow is efficient and well organised. This role requires problem solving and constant evolution of processes and workflow and we expect you to contribute to this evolution. The Junior Producer will oversee the Production Assistant's management of the production administration of the team as well as help to coordinate the resources and facilities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As Junior Producer tasks often include but are not limited to:
- Production support for the producers, HOD and agency
- Booking of crew and other production services
- Management of the scheduling of internal resources in video and sound
- Producing jobs and projects when needed
- Liaising with agency creative and account departments
- CAD applications and follow up
- Adstream deliveries and orders
- Receiving and processing of supplier invoices
- BCC / Estimate / Purchase Order – experience with process and software
- Preparation of production documentation
- Talent contract
- Talent rollovers
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Production experience, in all components of the video and audio creation process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and/or proficiency in computer based systems is essential.
- The ability to communicate to all levels of the business and clients is paramount.
- Production experience in both agency and production company roles is desirable but not essential.
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- You should be highly organized with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to commercial film and video production.
- You should identify problems and formulate solutions.
- You must have the ability to manage time and multitask across diverse requirements in essential.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week