|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We are Australasia's leading technology-based research & insights agency. We drive some of the most well-known marketing campaigns, PR activations, CX, product activations, brand evolutions and market dominations in the Southern Hemisphere
As Research Analyst you will work alongside senior researchers on all aspects of the research process; from the initial development of a research solution, project management, right through to analysis and reporting.
Your duties will include;
- Analysis & reporting of data relating to customer behaviour patterns & preferences.
- Testing new ideas and identifying the ideal characteristics of new products & services
- Working closely with Senior team to manage & service clients, analyse & interpret research outputs, helping to create insightful work.
It demands someone who is comfortable analysing & interpreting different data sources, and who can see the insights and strategic opportunity which hidden within the data. Recent data sources have included behavioural data from customer observations, eye tracking, emotional measures; as well as more conventional claimed survey data tracking brand awareness & perceptions.
While quantitative analysis abilities are a fundamental requirement, the ideal candidate would also have an appreciation for the people behind the data and is comfortable developing their qualitative skillset to gain a better understanding of how we respond to the world around us.
- Experience in a similar research or insights role
- Background in social sciences (Bachelors level at a minimum, post graduate level preferred)
- High level of numeric accuracy
- Confident analysing & charting quantitative data
- Confident in Microsoft programmes particularly PowerPoint & excel
- IBM SPSS and/or Q experience
- Sound communication and time management skills
- Comfortable communicating with clients
- Able to collaborate with account directors to ensure client's needs & expectations are met
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Self-starter able to work autonomously
- Role is dual located with majority of time spent based in Grey Lynn, but some time each week on the North Shore (Rosedale)
- Some flexibility as to hours and days worked
Why work here
We love what we do but we also love where we work, we are a friendly bunch who look out for each other. We treat everybody like adults, no clocking in and clocking out here - we offer the flexibility and freedom that we all need. Your birthday will never be forgotten either & with regular social club events planned there's always something around the corner to look forward to.
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like a bit of you then click below to apply.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week