|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is at the intersection of design, data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From large scale digital transformation projects, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF UX Designer
Due to recent wins we're on the hunt for a UX Designer to help support and grow our Strategic Design practice in Sydney. You'll be joining an internationally recognised and fully integrated creative and digital agency where you'll get to design world leading digital products, services and experiences for some of Australia's highest profile energy, financial services, not for profit, automotive and retail brands.
We're after someone with experience working across the full gamut of UX research, strategy and design – along with the soft skills required to articulate your process and thinking clearly and work closely alongside client stakeholders.
- 3+ years of UX design experience working within a multi-disciplary digital environment (user research, creating user stories, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, usability testing etc.)
- The ability to design and deliver research and user testing activities across the full scope of a project
- Experience working across mobile and web-based platforms with VX experience a plus
- Sound knowledge of interaction design and component-based design systems
- Engaging presentation style, strong communication and interpersonal skills with a willingness represent the voice of the user across the duration of a project
- A portfolio of past projects that demonstrates an ability to solve complex design challenges across a range of platforms and devices.
- Skilled in design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure etc.)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Design strategy / On the tools (85%)
- Owning the delivery of UX related outputs across the duration of a project – from initial discovery research and synthesis, user testing and ultimately working closely with our in-house dev team to bring your designs to life.
- Collaborating closely with other design, CX, content, data science, tech and research specialists from across the agency to enrich the quality of your work and the benefit it brings to your users.
- Designing solutions that have accessibility and inclusivity requirements at their core and being able to display a deep empathy for the people using the products and services we create.
- Contributing to (and eventually leading) the design and delivery of workshops, design sprints and other forms of agency/client/customer collaboration and co-design.
- Being willing and able to apply your design skills to a variety of channels and contexts such as apps, websites, ecommerce, chat-bots and voice
- Supporting Snr UX designers, producers and department heads on large scale digital transformation projects
- Getting involved in pitches and working closely with creative teams on conceptual designs and experiences.
Advocacy / leadership (15%)
- Stay on top of the latest developments, trends and thinking from across the industry and share widely with the agency and across your networks
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of tools and techniques to improve the way we work together as a team
- Be a vocal champion for design (in all its forms) and contribute to internal CHEP Uni sessions where you'll share your skills and experience with colleagues.
HOW WE WILL KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Experience in another field – be it visual design or in a completely unrelated field we're interested in how your past experience can augment your UX skill set.
- An ambition to develop and grow quickly within a fast paced and ‘opportunity-rich' working environment
- Experience working across a range of industries including retail, financial services, automotive and ecommerce
- Being a storyteller – A critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behaviour – verbally and visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week