Mid-weight Art Director
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Redhanded are currently looking for an exceptional Art Director to work as part of a diverse, passionate and integrated team collaboratively striving to solve business problems, using the power of creativity. Driven by creative and strategic excellence, we want people who are authentic, hard-working, supportive and take the lead, who want to be part of an industry leading agency network with global reach.
As Australia's leading communications specialist targeting rural and regional consumers. This fully integrated Agency is committed to the work, their growth and leadership within the category. An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a real impact on the business and enjoy rapid growth within the company is on offer.
This key role will report to and support the CD's and ECD while working within a creative team to produce industry leading creative output, from initial concept through to final production. Your work will focus on tackling and creatively leading diverse projects for a wide variety of brands.
- Acting as a creative leader within the agency, you will provide conceptual thinking and creative problem solving whilst running key projects.
- You will come up with and develop remarkable, attention-grabbing ideas, and work closely with the CD's and ECD (from an art direction background).
- Deliver award winning creative ideas across all communications channels including a variety of ATL/BTL advertising, print based collateral, branding, digital media and social content.
- Work within a team to creating compelling presentations and deliver these to clients in a persuasive, articulate and confident manner.
- You are be a digital native but remain channel agnostic focused purely on solving the creative problem that generate real results for clients.
- Excellent ability using a Mac with software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent design, typographical and layout skills.
Skills and Experience:
- You will have high-level agency experience and an award-winning copywriting portfolio of well crafted, contemporary projects spanning all channels.
- A minimum of 4 years industry experience is a must with a few awards now under your belt.
- An ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas and craft so that others comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- A real team player prepared to chip in extra when required. You are respectful, honest and have a no-bull attitude.
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects with an ability to work autonomously.
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects, whilst remaining calm and focussed under pressure.
- You will need to be proactive and hungry to grow, learn and take the next step in your career.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week