|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Redhanded was founded on a vision to cross the “great divide” that exists between regional Australians and their metro cousins. Some 17 years later we are considered the experts in communicating to specialist audiences and the number one specialist communicator to regional and rural Australia. We are the positive voice connecting the city and country. The ‘go to' influencers who discover, create and redefine relationships, identities, possibilities and brands.
At Redhanded we make meaningful connections between brands in specialised sectors with real people and real behaviours. Using a powerful combination of data, insight, compelling and authentic storytelling and hyper local targeting, we can make small brands feel bigger than they actually are, and big brands feel personal. This is our goal and what we call: ‘Famously Local'.
We are value-driven creative thinkers who believe genuinely understanding an audience is the very first step in truly connecting with them. We craft stories that captivate. We use technology to solve problems. And we use insights to drive success.
As an Account Manager you will seek to educate your clients and present results. You will coordinate and manage technical, research and campaign management resources.
You will challenge convention to help drive the agency and client's perceptions of how consumer behaviour can be influenced through digital and traditional media channel.
You will play a key role in stakeholder workshops, strategy and concept sessions, reviews and presentations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking briefs and executing Contact Reports, Creative and Digital Briefs
- Delivering media solutions
- Developing innovative brand and communications strategies to assist clients meet their business objectives
- Present strategies at key client meetings and drive strategic insights in to advertising and promotional opportunities
- Provide monthly and annual forecast reports and benchmark these with actuals
- Present creative concepts and strategic insights to clients with clarity and consistency
- Develop process efficiencies within the agency
- Develop valued relationships with clients that result in client confidence and satisfaction, which will be benchmarked via sunset reviews
- Manage advertising and promotional budgets to ensure Agency & client expectations are met.
- Accurate financial forecasting
- Margin protection and monitoring
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualified.
- 3+ years creative advertising agency (not sales or media) experience in account management with experience in the relevant category.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience of the industry, in particular around marketing and communication strategies and their execution.
- You will also need to develop a deep knowledge of your client's business and work collaboratively with clients to achieve their business and communications objectives.
- Proven experience managing client budgets as well quoting individual projects.
- Proven experience in financial management of business accounts.
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can-do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week