Salesforce Email Specialist
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As the largest agency group in Australia, Clemenger BBDO is a creative agency that offers a large suite of capabilities including brand strategy, creative development, UX/CX, digital services, CRM, PR, design, shopper and activation.
We attract some of the most extraordinary people in the world and bring them to our clients' businesses. While we are diverse in skills and backgrounds, there are ten characteristics that unite us. We believe each person who works with Clemenger BBDO aspires to these traits:
1. Makes the Work Better
2. Clients Love Them
3. Is We, Not Me Oriented
4. Is a Hand Raiser, Not a Finger Pointer
5. Is a Radiator, Not a Drain
6. Presents Well
7. Possesses Healthy Paranoia
8. Is a Closer
9. Bounces Back
10. Does the Right Thing
Clemenger BBDO is looking for a Salesforce Email Specialist to join its dedicated Myer team, based at the Myer headquarter in Docklands, Mebourne.
As part of this exciting and innovative team, you'll collaborate with strategists, creative teams, designers, interactive producers and testers to develop, test, and optimize both static and dynamic marketing email campaigns.
Because we are a creative agency first, you need to be capable of understanding design and be able to translate designs into pixel perfect emails. Communication skills, proactive mindset, and autonomy will be highly appreciated in this role.
Technical Skills & Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience building emails on Salesforce
- Proficient with HTML & CSS for building responsive/fluid hybrid, dynamic eDMs, while understanding the limitations and best practices for different email clients
- Experience with testing tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Knowledge about AMPscript personalisation language
- Understanding of data management and segmentation in Salesforce
- Experience using Sketch to slice design files and crop/resize assets
- Bonus if you've already passed the official “Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist” certification
Other Skills Required:
- Good communication skills to be able to contribute and exchange with both tech and non tech-savvy people
- Great attention to detail while able to multitask changing priorities
- Hunger to share and contribute to a culture of best practice with every members of the team
- Ability to deliver and quickly iterate quality work under deadlines, within fast-paced agency environment
- Keen to always learn and try implement new functionalities within Salesforce Marketing platform
We know your time is precious, so please make sure that you fully read the job description and that your have the required skills and experiences listed above before applying.
Want to apply? Please send your updated Resume AND example of previous marketing email campaigns by email to Jamie.Francis@clemenger.com.au
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week