|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
- Involves being a driving force for new business - leading government tenders, ATM's, RFQ's, pitches and looking for proactive opportunities to develop existing clients and attract new clients
- Requires continually demonstrating inspiring leadership and the ability to motivate others, acting as a role model and mentor for others and an active involvement in training and development
- Reports in to the Managing Partner in Melbourne and the group CEO
- Extensive experience leading strategic consulting, qualitative research and
- designing, selling and delivering high quality research
- A proven thought leader
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Ambitious and energetic who is able to manage and motivate teams
- An exceptional presenter and storyteller both in written and verbal
- Passionate about brands and communications and an inspiring leader to Hall &
- Partners team members
- Commercially astute with strong financial acumen
- Creative and collaborative working style
- Positive attitude and personality
- Ability to convert new client opportunities into business wins.
- Meet revenue targets.
- Improve project margins.
- Improve client feedback.
- Ensure a positive team culture.
- 10+ years government / nfp MR experience.
- Proven experience in identifying new client opportunities and converting those into
- wins for the business.
- Proven experience in project management and client relationship building.
- Working knowledge of – and high degree of comfort with – research concepts,
- statistics, quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent understanding of market research methods/techniques and their correct
- Experienced in selling, managing and servicing syndicated research.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Excel, Word and
- Experience taking qualitative and quantitative research data and turning it into
- useable, actionable insights that help internal or external clients solve problems.
- Minimum level university degree.
- Holds a valid Australian drivers licence.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Hall & Partners please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week